After I upgraded my iMac to OS X 10.10 Yosemite here are the changes I noticed most:
- Flat design. That’s cool.
- The synchronization of the new iTunes version 12.0.1 is shitty like on the first day of iTunes. Applications I don’t want installed on my iPhone are installed. iTunes synchronizes them anyway. Even if I delete them.
- The new maximize-button function sucks as hell. The app becomes full screen.
- A pretty cool features is SMS sharing, also call SMS Forwarding. But you still need to enable iMessage. To activate iCloud only isn’t enough.
- The compatibility of the Yosemite installer said that GPGMail is not compatible with OS X 10.10 but it still works for me. Maybe it’s because I already had installed it on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- The photos of the built-in camera are black-and-white. I don’t know if this is a bug or a setting. But I recently changed no settings for the camera.
But even if some new features suck I like Yosemite at all.